Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is an agreement between abcinfomedia.network, and the party set forth in the related Registration Form ("User" or "You" and "Your") incorporated herein by reference (together with any subsequent Registration Forms or other online signup, acceptance or order form submitted by User, the "Registration Form"), and applies to the purchase of all services ordered by User on the Registration Form (collectively, the "Services"). As used herein the term "User" and "You" shall also include any and all users, Customers, subscribers, affiliates (including without limitations Users or non-Users to whom abcinfomedia.network provides links or banners to promote the services or products of abcinfomedia.network or any third party the services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with abcinfomedia.network), resellers or others (i) who sign up for, use or obtain services or products from abcinfomedia.network or from any third party services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with abcinfomedia.network, or (ii) who visit the Web sites of abcinfomedia.network or of any such third party.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT. YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING OUR ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Page & Server Resources :
For static websites : Your page count is per file, that is used for display. This includes the PHP Files you use in your websites, for sending mails from enquiry forms, order form, application forms, survey forms or any other predefined forms given by user. Meaning, if you have 3 forms in a basic static website, you are already consuming 6 pages as each form posts information to a PHP file to process it and display results back to user screen. "Design By ABC INFOMEDIA PVT.LTD" link in the footer is a past of the product you purchase, unless you specifically pay for it for Removal. The cost of removal of "Design By ABC INFOMEDIA PVT.LTD.," link is a flat Rs.1000, for all static website orders.
For updates : One update is one update request email placed by you. It may have a list of corrections to be made in the existing pages or creation of new pages within your page limits. You can make any number of correction request on the update you placed, until you are satisfied as far as the corrections do not generate new update requests. If it does, it will be considered as a new update and will be deducted from your update count.
If we do not receive a reply for our email in 48 hours after completion of your update, Your update count automatically lapses and we will execute it without any prior approval from you. The timeframe will be set by the developer in charge of your project as the time frame depends from case to case. The minimum time frame to respond to an update request is 48 hours and it can go up to 96 hours maximum depending on the complexity and the workload we have on hand.
Email Access : For all static packages you are limited to POP3 Access as configured by the web host, where the management of emails and forwards are managed by ABC INFOMEDIA.
For customized email requirements the cost may vary according to the total web space allocation for emails and the amount of RAM consumption. Please contact us at email@example.com for your unique requirements and server management. For customized Email solutions, we provide complete access of control panel where the client is 100% responsible for the management of email ids, forwards and usage of server resources.
For Dynamic Websites : You are not limited by pages, but with the resources your application use to process incoming requests and number of sql queries, which are limited to a maximum of 512 MB of RAM capacity of the Shared cloud allotted to you.
For SMS Gateway : You are limited to send only 50,000 SMS per second and strictly abide by TRAI Regulations
Prestashop Users : Your scripts must always run in cache mode.
1 Acceptable Usage Policy.
Under this Agreement, User shall comply with abcinfomedia.network's then current Acceptable Usage Policy ("AUP"), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by abcinfomedia.network, and other agreements which currently can be viewed under the Terms of Service section of this Web site (collectively, the "Terms of Service"), and which is incorporated in this Agreement by reference. User hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. abcinfomedia.network does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by User via the Service (the "User Content"). User Content includes content of User's and/or users of User's Web site. Accordingly, under this Agreement, You will be responsible for Your users content and activities on Your Web site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, abcinfomedia.network may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the User Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by User of the AUP. In the event abcinfomedia.network takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, abcinfomedia.network shall not refund to User any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. User hereby agrees that abcinfomedia.network shall have no liability to User or any of User's users due to any corrective action that abcinfomedia.network may take (including, without limitation, suspension, termination or disconnection of Services).
2 Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy.
* This Agreement may be terminated or cancelled; At anytime by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice.
* by abcinfomedia.network in the event of nonpayment by User,
* by abcinfomedia.network, at any time, without notice, if, in abcinfomedia.network's sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, User is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or User's use of the Services disrupts or, in abcinfomedia.network's sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, abcinfomedia.network's business operations and/or
* by abcinfomedia.network as provided herein.
If You cancel this Agreement, upon proper notice to abcinfomedia.network, prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
* You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation; * abcinfomedia.network may (but is not obligated to) refund to You all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (i.e., no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees, cancellation fees, and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that You are not in breach of any terms and conditions of this AUP, User Agreement, Anti-Spamming Policy or Domain Policy;
* If your plan includes a free domain name, a fee for the domain will be deducted from your refund. If you do not wish to keep the domain name, abcinfomedia.network will take possession of the domain and the fee will not be charged. and/or
* We may charge You one hundred percent (100%) of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term (other than basic hosting fees as provided in (ii) above).
* Any cancellation request shall be effective thirty (30) days after receipt by abcinfomedia.network, unless a later date is specified in such request.
abcinfomedia.network may terminate this Agreement, without penalty, * if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, Terms of Service or regulatory reason, by giving User as much prior notice as reasonably practicable; or
* Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. The provisions of Sections 2(e), 3, 4, 12, 13, 17, 19 and 20 of this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, and, notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the parties shall each remain liable to the other for any indebtedness or other liability theretofore arising under this Agreement. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other Terms of Service or equitable rights or remedies to which abcinfomedia.network may be entitled.
* You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by abcinfomedia.network. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 User's Responsibilities.
* User is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the User Content and the goods or services provided through the User Web site.
* User will cooperate fully with abcinfomedia.network in connection with abcinfomedia.network's provision of the Services. User must provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for User to use the Services. Delays in User's performance of its obligations under this Agreement will extend the time for abcinfomedia.network's performance of its obligations that depend on User's performance on a day for day basis. User must provide complete, correct and genuine contact information in the Registration Form and update such information as necessary from time to time so it remains complete, correct and genuine at all times; failure to do so may result in suspension or cancellation of Services. User will notify abcinfomedia.network of any change in User's mailing address, telephone, electronic mail or other contact information.
* User assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the User Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use. * Because the Services permit Users to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the User Web site, User shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the User Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the User Web site, including all back-ups. User is also responsible for ensuring that the User Content and all aspects of the User Web site are compatible with the hardware and software used by abcinfomedia.network to provide the Services, as the same may be changed by abcinfomedia.network from time to time. abcinfomedia.network shall not be responsible for any damages to the User Content, the User Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the User Content or any aspect of the User Web site to be compatible with the hardware and software used by abcinfomedia.network to provide the Services.
* User is solely responsible for making back-up copies of the User Web site and User Content.
* abcinfomedia.network does not maintain backup copies of User Web sites or e-mail. abcinfomedia.network cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a backup of a Web site will always be available. Users should always copy all content of a Web site to a local computer and abcinfomedia.network strongly suggest that Users make an additional copy (on tape, CD, multiple floppies, another desktop, or elsewhere) to ensure the availability of the files.
* User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login and billing information. abcinfomedia.network is not liable for any account disputes that may arise between various parties holding account login information. abcinfomedia.network is not responsible for any changes made to the account or any information that has been modified by User, or any parties authorized by User, to access the control panel. User is responsible for updating and maintaining contact and billing information with abcinfomedia.network. Any changes to the User contact information must be made using the account control panel or by contacting our Support Team. User is responsible for ensuring that abcinfomedia.network is able to notify the User for technical, billing or other issues or purposes deemed necessary by abcinfomedia.network to maintain the account.
4 User's Representations and Warranties.
* User hereby represents and warrants to abcinfomedia.network, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter User will ensure that:
o User is the owner or valid licensee of the User Content and each element thereof, and User has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the User Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by abcinfomedia.network to pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person; o User's use, publication and display of the User Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any "moral right" or similar right however denominated; o User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the User Content and the User Web site and will use the User Web site only for lawful purposes; and o User has used its best efforts to ensure that the User Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code. * User shall be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of User's Web site, online store and electronic commerce activities, for all products and services offered by User or appearing online and for all contents and materials appearing online or on User's products, including, without limitation o the accuracy and appropriateness of the User Content and content and material appearing in its store or on its products, o ensuring that the User Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, and o ensuring that the User Content and the content and materials appearing in its store or on its products are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. User shall be solely responsible for accepting, processing and filling User orders and for handling User inquiries or complaints. User shall be solely responsible for the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes associated with its Web site and online store. * User grants abcinfomedia.network the right to reproduce, copy, use and distribute all and any portion of the User Content to the extent needed to provide and operate the Services * In addition to transactions entered into by You on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses Your account, whether or not the transactions were on Your behalf.
5 License to abcinfomedia.network.
User hereby grants to abcinfomedia.network a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services under the Order: * digitize, convert, install, upload, select, order, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the User Content; and * make archival or back-up copies of the User Content and the User Web site. * Except for the rights expressly granted above, abcinfomedia.network is not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with User. * abcinfomedia.network, in its sole discretion, reserves the right (i) to deny, cancel, suspend, transfer or alter, modify, correct, amend, change, program, or take any other corrective action to protect the integrity and stability of the Services (including altering, modifying, correcting, amending, changing, programming, or taking any other corrective action regarding any malicious code, software or related abusive activity, User Content and/or Web site(s)), and/or (ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules, or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal. User further agrees that abcinfomedia.network shall not be liable to User for any loss or damages that may result from such conduct.
6 Billing and Payment.
* User will pay to abcinfomedia.network the service fees for the Services in the manner set forth in the Registration Form. * abcinfomedia.network may increase the Service Fees (i) in the manner permitted in the service description and (ii) at any time on or after expiration of the Initial Term by providing ten (10) days prior written notice thereof to User. * The Service Fees do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority with respect to the Services or any software provided hereunder (excluding any tax on abcinfomedia.network's net income). All such taxes may be added to abcinfomedia.network's invoices for the fees as separate charges to be paid by User. All fees are fully earned when due and non-refundable when paid. * If abcinfomedia.network collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice therefrom or through a collection agency, or if abcinfomedia.network prevails in any action to which the User and abcinfomedia.network are parties, User will pay all costs of collection, arbitration and litigation, including, without limitation, all court costs and abcinfomedia.network's reasonable attorneys' fees. * If any check is returned for insufficient funds abcinfomedia.network may impose a minimum processing charge of INR 1,000.00. * In the event that any amount due to abcinfomedia.network is not paid when due, abcinfomedia.network, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services. * User acknowledges and agrees that abcinfomedia.network may pre-charge User's fees for the Services to its credit card supplied by User during registration for the Initial Term. * YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION.
7 Payment Policies - General
* Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment. * All hosting fees and domain name renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account and/or domain name. * Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account being suspended or terminated or NOT being activated. Some accounts may be placed on hold for up to 72 hours, pending review of information received. * Any losses or expenses experienced by the User, due to actions taken by abcinfomedia.network in response to Users non-payment, are not the responsibility of abcinfomedia.network. * Unless stated otherwise, a reference to 'INR' is a reference to Indian currency. All fees or other amounts hereunder shall be payable in INDIAN currency.
8 Payment Policies - Payment Processing
* abcinfomedia.network's preferred method of payment is credit card. * By purchasing our hosting services, you are agreeing to allow abcinfomedia.network to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select. * You grant abcinfomedia.network permission to charge your credit card for any and all services you request, including, but not limited to, hosting and/or domain name renewals. * If we are unable to process a payment for your hosting plan by its due date, your account will be cancelled for non-payment and you will not be able to access your Web site or e-mail. * When an account is cancelled, all copies of the Web site and e-mail files are permanently and irretrievably removed from our servers. * If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees. * If we make any refunds due to charges you dispute with your credit card abcinfomedia.network, we will cancel your account. The cancelled account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment for any and all administrative fees incurred by abcinfomedia.network as a result of your dispute or charge-back request. We cannot guarantee any files or e-mail will be available upon reactivation. * It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, and/or electronic checks. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be in our sole discretion. Further, we may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by us in our sole discretion) to appropriate government and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies. In these situations, you shall have waived any and all rights to privacy.
9 abcinfomedia.network as Reseller or Licensor. abcinfomedia.network is acting only as a reseller or licensor of certain services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the products and/or Services that were or are manufactured or provided by a third party ("Non-abcinfomedia.network Product"). abcinfomedia.network shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause the Non-abcinfomedia.network Product to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer's defects of Non-abcinfomedia.network Product either sold, licensed or provided by abcinfomedia.network to User or purchased directly by User used in connection with the Services will not be deemed a breach of abcinfomedia.network's obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies User may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of Non-abcinfomedia.network Product are limited to those rights extended to User by the manufacturer of such Non-abcinfomedia.network Product. User is entitled to use any Non-abcinfomedia.network Product supplied by abcinfomedia.network only in connection with User's permitted use of the Services. User shall use its best efforts to protect and keep confidential all intellectual property provided by abcinfomedia.network to User through any Non-abcinfomedia.network Product and shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such intellectual property or to use it other than in connection with the Services. User shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-abcinfomedia.network Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable United States , India or other foreign law.
10 Internet Protocol (IP) Address Ownership.
If abcinfomedia.network assigns User an Internet Protocol ("IP") address for User's use, the right to use that IP address shall belong only to abcinfomedia.network, and User shall have no right to use that IP address except as permitted by abcinfomedia.network in its sole and absolute discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. abcinfomedia.network shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to User by abcinfomedia.network, and abcinfomedia.network reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
11 Caching. User expressly;
* grants to abcinfomedia.network a license to cache the entirety of the User Content and User's Web site, including content supplied by third parties, hosted by abcinfomedia.network under this Agreement and
* agrees that such caching is not an infringement of any of User's intellectual property rights or any third party's intellectual property rights.
12 CPU Usage. User agrees that User shall not use excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of abcinfomedia.network's servers. Any violation of this policy may result in corrective action by abcinfomedia.network, including assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in abcinfomedia.network's sole and absolute discretion. If abcinfomedia.network takes any corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action.
13 Bandwidth and Disk Usage. abcinfomedia.network provides Users with bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as e-mail and/or file-transfer-protocol ("FTP") accounts, the amount of which is defined in abcinfomedia.network's web pages describing the package of Services purchased at the time of purchase. In some cases, abcinfomedia.network may not establish a specific amount of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, and refer to that as "Unlimited". In all cases, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. abcinfomedia.network reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of disk space, bandwidth or other resources results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the amount of disk space, bandwidth or other resources included in the User's plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set by abcinfomedia.network for the Services purchased (the "Agreed Usage") and is additionally subject to normal usage guidelines established by abcinfomedia.network as in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving the Content and User's active electronic mail services related solely to User's web hosting account(s) with abcinfomedia.network.
Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, active e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage (whether of media, e-mails, or other data). Hosting space further may not be used as offsite storage of electronic files, electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files, e-mails or other data which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any usage requirements or limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials (including without limitation files and e-mails), and/or in discontinuation of your services or account, which actions we may take in our sole discretion.
abcinfomedia.network will monitor User's use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources. abcinfomedia.network, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if User's utilization of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources exceeds the Agreed Usage, normal usage, or is used for other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of User's Web site, User Content, User's electronic mail and e-mail services and/or other materials and services or termination the User's account and of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in abcinfomedia.network's sole and absolute discretion.
If abcinfomedia.network takes any such corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding User's Web site, User Content and/or User's electronic mail services, including use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources and will use such services and resources only for lawful purposes. User may not utilize: the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization; the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling, obscene materials or any other products or services that are prohibited under applicable law; the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws; the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message. If abcinfomedia.network learns or discovers that User is violating any law related to User's Web site, User Content and/or User's electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources or Agreed Usage, abcinfomedia.network may be obligated to or may in its discretion inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to User, User's Web site, User Content and/or User's electronic mail.
User is responsible for complying with any usage requirements or limits for bandwidth, disk space or other resources, and monitoring such usage to ensure the Web site does not violate such requirements or exceed any such limits allocated for the account(s) and otherwise complies with this Agreement. abcinfomedia.network will use commercially reasonable efforts to e-mail Users who are at or near their utilization limits, but abcinfomedia.network does not take responsibility if e-mail notification(s) is not received by the User. abcinfomedia.network reserves the right to discontinue service through the beginning of the next month for your account in the event that it exceeds the any such allotment.
14 Parked Domain Services.
In addition to the applicable terms and conditions contained herein:
* If User signs up to register and park a domain name with abcinfomedia.network, User agrees to pay abcinfomedia.network the annual fee a set forth on our Web site (the "Parked Page Services"). User's annual billing date will be determined based on the month User establishes the Parked Page Services with abcinfomedia.network. Payments are non-refundable. If for any reason abcinfomedia.network is unable to charge User's payment method for the full amount owed abcinfomedia.network for the service provided, or if abcinfomedia.network is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to Your payment method, User agrees that abcinfomedia.network may pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment. User agrees that among the remedies abcinfomedia.network may pursue in order to effect payment, shall include but will not be limited to, immediate cancellation without notice to User of User's service. abcinfomedia.network reserves the right to charge a reasonable service fee for administrative tasks outside the scope of its regular services. These include, but are not limited to, User service issues that cannot be handled over e-mail but require personal service, and disputes that require legal services. These charges will be billed to the payment method we have on file for User.
* User agrees to be responsible for notifying abcinfomedia.network should User desire to terminate use of any of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, those purchased. Notification of User's intent to terminate must be provided to abcinfomedia.network no earlier than thirty (30) days prior to User's billing date but no later than ten (10) days prior to the billing date. In the absence of notification from User, abcinfomedia.network will automatically continue the Parked Page Services indefinitely and will charge User's payment method that is on file with abcinfomedia.network, at abcinfomedia.network's then current rates. It is User's responsibility to keep their payment method information current, which includes the expiration date if using a credit card. In the event User terminates the Parked Page Services, moving their Web site off of the abcinfomedia.network hosting servers is User's responsibility. abcinfomedia.network will not transfer or FTP such Web site to another provider. Any change by User of their name-server is not deemed cancellation of the Parked Page Services.
* abcinfomedia.network will provide User with the Parked Page Services as long as User abides by the terms and conditions set forth herein and in each of abcinfomedia.network's policies and procedures.
* By using any of the Parked Pages Services, User agrees that abcinfomedia.network may point the domain name or DNS to one of abcinfomedia.network's or abcinfomedia.network's affiliates web pages, and that they may place advertising on User's web page and that abcinfomedia.network specifically reserves this right. User shall have no right to any compensation and shall not be entitled and shall have no right to receive any funds related to the monetization of User's Parked Pages.
* User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless abcinfomedia.network for any complications arising out of use of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, actions abcinfomedia.network chooses to take to remedy User's improper or illegal use of a Web site hosted by abcinfomedia.network. User agrees it is not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid to abcinfomedia.network if, for any reason, abcinfomedia.network takes corrective action with respect to any improper or illegal use of the Parked Page
Services. * If a dispute arises as a result of one or more of User's Parked Pages, User will indemnify, defend and hold abcinfomedia.network harmless for damages arising out of such dispute. User also agrees that if abcinfomedia.network is notified that a complaint has been filed with a governmental, administrative or judicial body, regarding a Web site hosted by abcinfomedia.network, that abcinfomedia.network, in its sole discretion, may take whatever action abcinfomedia.network deems necessary regarding further modification, assignment of and/or control of the Web site to comply with the actions or requirements of the governmental, administrative or judicial body until such time as the dispute is settled.
15 InstallCentral Terms. InstallCentral automates the installation of a given open source application. Users are free to install open source applications independently of InstallCentral by following the instructions provided by abcinfomedia.network or the organization that developed the open source application. When a User uses an open source application, the User licenses it from the open source provider, not from abcinfomedia.network.
* We do not provide support for the application once the application has been successfully installed; we provide support only for the installation or upgrade process. Any support requests regarding actual use of the application must be directed to the organization or abcinfomedia.network that developed the application.
* The User is responsible for creating back-ups before upgrading to the next version.
* We can not guarantee that the version we currently provide is the latest one being distributed by the vendor.
* Any security risks including, but not limited to, hacking, phishing and information piracy are the sole responsibility of the User.
* We reserve the right to discontinue applications managed by InstallCentral at any time.
* InstallCentral applications are installed at the User's own risk. We can not be held liable for lost data or damage caused by open source applications provided through InstallCentral.
16 Standard and Private-Label Reseller Programs. In addition to all terms and conditions described in this Agreement, the following shall also be applicable to abcinfomedia.network Wholesale, Wholesale Plus and Private-Label Resellers;
* The Reseller agrees, on behalf of both the Reseller and each User signed up by the Reseller, to comply with these Terms of Service.
* In the event that a Reseller or a Reseller's User is determined to be in violation of the Terms of Service, the Reseller shall, upon receipt of notice of the violation, take prompt action to ensure that the account in question is updated to be in full compliance with the Terms of Service.
* abcinfomedia.network is not responsible for the actions or misrepresentations of Resellers. The Reseller hereby agrees to indemnify abcinfomedia.network from and against any and all claims made by any User that result from the Reseller's misrepresentation, breach of the Terms of Service or other improper actions by the Reseller.
* abcinfomedia.network reserves the right to revise its Wholesale, Wholesale Pluse and Private-Label Reseller Programs, AUP and the Terms of Service at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online.
* Users who have been signed up by Resellers agree to operate their Web sites in accordance with the Terms of Service.
* Resellers cannot make any modifications to the abcinfomedia.network Terms of Service. Any such alterations shall be deemed a violation of the Terms of Service and could result in a cancellation of a Reseller's account(s). abcinfomedia.network is not responsible for any modifications made to the Terms of Service by Resellers.
* Resellers in the Wholesale Reseller Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of their Users. abcinfomedia.network reserves the right to refuse inquiries made to the Support Team from the Customers of Resellers in the Wholesale Reseller Program.
17 Property Rights.
* abcinfomedia.network hereby grants to User a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, exercisable solely during the term of this Agreement, to use abcinfomedia.network technology, products and services solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Services. User may not use abcinfomedia.network's technology for any purpose other than accessing and using the Services. Except for the rights expressly granted above, this Agreement does not transfer from abcinfomedia.network to User any abcinfomedia.network technology, and all rights, titles and interests in and to any abcinfomedia.network technology shall remain solely with abcinfomedia.network. User shall not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any of the abcinfomedia.network.
* abcinfomedia.network owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services and abcinfomedia.network's trade names, trademarks, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, know-how and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, function, marketing, promotion, sale and provision of the Services and the related hardware, software and systems ("Marks"). Noting in this Agreement constitutes a license to User to use or resell the Marks.
18 Disclaimer of Warranty. User agrees to use all Services and any information obtained through or from abcinfomedia.network, at User's own risk. User acknowledges and agrees that abcinfomedia.network exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through abcinfomedia.network's host computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED CORPORATIONS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (EACH, A "RELATED PERSON") MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES OR ANY EQUIPMENT WE PROVIDE. NO RELATED PERSON MAKES ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USER OR STORED BY USER OR ANY OF USER'S USERS VIA THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY RELATED PERSON, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
19 Limited Warranty.
* abcinfomedia.network represents and warrants to User that the Services will be performed (a) in a manner consistent with industry standards reasonably applicable to the performance thereof; (b) at least at the same level of service as provided by abcinfomedia.network generally to its other Users for the same services; and (c) in compliance in all material respects with the applicable Service Descriptions. User will be deemed to have accepted such Services unless User notifies abcinfomedia.network, in writing, within thirty (30) days after performance of any Services of any breach of the foregoing warranties. User's sole and exclusive remedy, and abcinfomedia.network's sole obligation, for breach of the foregoing warranties shall be for abcinfomedia.network, at its option, to re-perform the defective Services at no cost to User, or, in the event of interruptions to the Services caused by a breach of the foregoing warranties, issue User a credit in an amount equal to the current monthly service fees pro rated by the number of hours in which the Services have been interrupted. abcinfomedia.network may provision the Services from any of its data centers and may from time to time re-provision the Services from different data centers.
* The foregoing warranties shall not apply to performance issues or defects in the Services (a) caused by factors outside of abcinfomedia.network's reasonable control; (b) that resulted from any actions or inactions of User or any third parties; or (c) that resulted from User's equipment or any third-party equipment not within the sole control of abcinfomedia.network. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE SAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED TO USER HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
20 Limitation of Liability.
* IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY ORDER, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO US BY YOU DURING THE 3-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
* WE CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM.
* EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ORDER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
* The limitations contained in this Section apply to all causes of action in the aggregate, whether based in contract, tort or any other Terms of Service theory (including strict liability), other than claims based on fraud or willful misconduct. The limitations contained in Section 15 shall not apply to User's indemnification obligations.
* Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, abcinfomedia.network's maximum liability under this Agreement for all damages, losses, costs and causes of actions from any and all claims (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, quasi-contract, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the actual Rupee amount paid by User for the Services which gave rise to such damages, losses and causes of actions during the 3-month period prior to the date the damage or loss occurred or the cause of action arose.
* User understands, acknowledges and agrees that if abcinfomedia.network takes any corrective action under this Agreement because of an action of User or one if its Users or a reseller, that corrective action may adversely affect other Users of User or other reseller Users, and User agrees that abcinfomedia.network shall have no liability to User, any of its Users or any Reseller User due to such corrective action by abcinfomedia.network.
* This limitation of liability reflects an informed, voluntary allocation between the parties of the risks (known and unknown) that may exist in connection with this Agreement. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
21 Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless abcinfomedia.network and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, attorneys and agents (each an "indemnified party" and, collectively, "indemnified parties") from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the indemnified parties arising out of or relating to User's use of the Services, (ii) any violation by User of the AUP, (iii) any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant of User contained in this Agreement or (iv) any acts or omissions of User. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
22 Waiver of Jury Trial
* Both You and abcinfomedia.network hereby agree to waive all respective rights to a jury trial of any claim or cause of action related to or arising out of this Agreement.
* The scope of the waiver is intended to be all encompassing of any and all disputes that may be filed in any court and that relate to the subject matter herein, including without limitation, contract claims, tort claims, breach of duty claims, and all other common law and statutory claims.
* You and abcinfomedia.network each acknowledge that the waiver is a material inducement for each party to enter into a business relationship, that each party has already relied on the waiver in entering into this Agreement and that each will continue to rely on the waiver in their related future dealings.
* Each party further warrants and represents that each has had the opportunity to have counsel review this Agreement and this waiver.
* The waiver is irrevocable, meaning that it may not be modified either orally or in writing, and the waiver shall apply to any subsequent amendments, renewals, supplements or modifications to this Agreement. In the event of litigation, this Agreement may be filed as written consent to a trial by court.
23 Miscellaneous. * Independent Contractor. abcinfomedia.network and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places abcinfomedia.network and User in the relationship of principal and agent, master and servant, partners or joint venturers. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
* Governing Law; Jurisdiction. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon arising from an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Massachuesetts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. Any suit, action or proceeding concerning this agreement must be brought in a state or federal court located in Middlesex, Massachuesetts. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS (AND OF THE APPROPRIATE APPELLATE COURTS THEREFROM) IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH IT MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OF ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH COURT OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING WHICH IS BROUGHT IN ANY SUCH COURT HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM.
* Headings. The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
* Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby. In case of a conflict between this Agreement and any purchase order, service order, work order, confirmation, correspondence or other communication of User or abcinfomedia.network, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall control. No additional terms or conditions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be effective unless approved in writing by any authorized representative of User and abcinfomedia.network. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by another agreement in writing executed by the parties hereto; provided, however, that these Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by abcinfomedia.network in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective upon posting to abcinfomedia.network's Web site.
* Severability. All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
* Notices. All notices and demands required or contemplated hereunder by one party to the other shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly made and given upon date of delivery if delivered in person or by an overnight delivery or postal service, upon receipt if delivered by facsimile the receipt of which is confirmed by the recipient, or upon the expiration of five days after the date of posting if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses or facsimile numbers set forth below the parties' signatures. Either party may change its address or facsimile number for purposes of this Agreement by notice in writing to the other party as provided herein. abcinfomedia.network may give written notice to User via electronic mail to the User's electronic mail address as maintained in abcinfomedia.network's billing records.
* Waiver. No failure or delay by any party hereto to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by any party preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by any party hereto to any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
* Assignment; Successors. User may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of abcinfomedia.network. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. abcinfomedia.network may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
* Limitation of Actions. No action, regardless of form, arising by reason of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause of action has arisen.
* Counterparts. If this Agreement is signed manually, it may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If this Agreement is signed electronically, abcinfomedia.network's records of such execution shall be presumed accurate unless proven otherwise.
* Force Majeure. Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party's reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
* No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights, Terms of Service or equitable, in any Person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the Service Description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against User as if it were a party to this Agreement.
* Government Regulations. User may not export, re-export, transfer or make available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to anyone outside the United States in connection with this Agreement without first complying with all export control laws and regulations which may be imposed by the United States government and any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction User operates or does business.
* Marketing. User agrees that during the term of this Agreement abcinfomedia.network may publicly refer to User, orally and in writing, as a User of abcinfomedia.network. Any other public reference to User by abcinfomedia.network requires the written consent of User.